- Product description
DeLaMark’s Glycerin Laundry Soap for Babies was formulated by world-class technologists. By using this soap, parents may be assured that the soap will not harm them, their babies or the environment and will clean all the clothes.
Laundry soap for babies created by De La Mark saves you money. The bar of soap only weights 110g which makes it very handy to use.
The ingredients in glycerin laundry soap for babies:
- Safe for washing of infants’ and newborns’ clothes.
- Tough on dirt and various stains, even in cold water.
- Unscented and easy to rinse.
- Gentle to various types of fabric.
- Moisturize hands during washing.
- 98% biodegradable which makes the soap eco-friendly.
- Their safety was confirmed by the “Living Planet” environmental certificate.
For laundry: soak your baby clothes and rub the stains with soap. Rinse with water.
For stain removal: moisten the soap and rub the stains while the clothes are still dry. Leave it for 15 minutes and then properly rinse with water.
All raw materials used in glycerin laundry soap for babies created by De La Mark undergo rigorous quality control. Its components were optimally matched to achieve the best results when washing baby clothes by hand while being safe to humans and the environment:
|Anionic surfactants vegetable|
|Nonionic surfactant vegetable|
|Soap from vegetable oil|
|Coconut and palm oil|
Important! DeLaMark’s Hypoallergenic laundry soap for babies does not contain sodium laurel sulfate (SLS), chloride, phosphate, dyes, optical brightening agents, perfume and preservatives.
- The address our office:Kazisira Malevicha, 86-P Str,
03039 Kyiv, Ukraine
- Contacts:+38 (097) 413 76 95
+38 (066) 461 92 98
+38 (063) 014 64 24
Viber: +38 (063) 014 64 24
- Working hours:Monday- Friday: 8: 00 - 18: 00. Saturday, Sunday: closed
Add the products you like to the shopping cart