Concentrated universal bathroom cleaner DeLaMark with cherry aroma in a large, economical package is even more profitable.
Components in the bathroom DeLaMark with cherry aroma:
- Facilitate the cleaning process in the bathroom, allowing you to use one universal mean for all types of surfaces
- Effectively cleans plastic, acryl, ceramics, glass, metals (except aluminum)
- Safe for human and water-supply systems
- Doesn’t give harmful fumes and do not leave scratches on surfaces in the bathroom
- Disinfects bathroom surfaces
- Gives a delicious cherry aroma
- Has a biodegradability up to 98%, so does not harm the nature
Safety of means for washing and cleansing bathroom DeLaMark with lemon aroma is proven by the Living Planet environmental certificate.
The tool is convenient to use if you pour it into a container with a pulvelizer from a similar tool from DeLaMark.
Using a spray bottle, apply a little quantity of a mean on a scraped-surface and wipe with a moist sponge. If heavily soiled, leave the product on the surface for 5 minutes to act, and then rinse it off with sufficient water. Do not leave the product for a long time on an acrylic surface.
It is also possible to apply the product with a sponge or cloth directly from the economy package.
For an extra hand protection use rubber gloves.
Important! Do not use bathroom cleaner with cherry aroma DeLaMark to clean aluminum surfaces!
All the raw materials for the production of bathroom cleaner with cherry aroma DeLaMark are strictly controlled. Components in its composition are optimally selected for safe for people and nature bathroom cleaning:
||more than 60
||Removes salt deposits, rust
||25 to 30
||Improves wettability, grease removall
||5 to 10
||0.1 to 1
||Protects cleaner from microorganisms
||less than 0,1
Important! Composition of bathroom cleaner DeLaMark with cherry aroma does not include: sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), phosphates and other phosphorus compounds, chlorine, aggressive acids, organic solvents, caustic perfumes.