- Product description
DeLaMark Universal, a concentrated phosphate-free liquid laundry detergent was designed by world-class technologists to reach three goals: to wash effectively, to be safe to humans and to treat the nature well.
DeLaMark Universal, a liquid laundry detergent, is easy-to-use, and unlike powder laundry detergents is not dusty, and stored in a safe airtight bottle.
The ingredients of DeLaMark Universal liquid laundry detergent:
- Dissolve and start working from the very first minutes of the wash. This enables washing with using quick cycle program.
- Easily remove sweat, blood, food and oil stains as well as helps to get rid of tough stains on collar and cuffs.
- Brighten the bright and whiten the white.
- Due to the low foam formula can be used in the washing machines.
- Prevent limescale building-up on the heating elements of washing machine.
- Offer effective washing at temperatures ranging from 30° to 95°C.
- Do not have an irritating effect.
- Being up to 98% biodegradable, they have no damaging effect on the environment. Eco-friendly liquid laundry detergent obtained the “Living Planet” environmental certificate.
DeLaMark Universal, all-purpose liquid laundry detergent, can be used for washing colored and white clothes made from cotton, linen, synthetics, as well as blended fabrics in a machine and by hand.
The average consumption per wash cycle (4-5 kg of laundry) depends on soiling degree and water hardness.
Use the following table to choose the right amount of DeLaMarkRoyal Powder Universal:
Dosage for one washing cycle (4-5 kg)
|Water hardness (dH)|
|Soft (0…7°)||Medium (7…14°)||Hard (14…21°)|
|Slight||35 ml||50 ml||75 ml|
|Normal||50 ml||75 ml||100 ml|
|Heavy||75 ml||90 ml||120 ml|
|Average dosage – 60 ml (scoop volume is 100 ml)|
Let’s compare the consumption of DeLaMark Universal liquid laundry detergent with the consumption of an average commercial powder laundry detergent. For one average wash cycle, you need 75 ml, of DeLaMark Universal liquid laundry detergent. Thus, one package of detergent is sufficient for 13 laundry loads, or approximately 65 kg (normal soiling, medium water hardness). An average commercial detergent contains 900g of detergent in one package which is sufficient for 6 laundry loads if you use 150g of detergent for one washing cycle. DeLaMark Universal liquid laundry detergent obviously saves you money.
All raw materials used in DeLaMark Universal liquid laundry detergent production undergo rigorous quality control. Its components were optimally matched to achieve the best results when washing clothes while being safe to humans and the environment:
|Demineralized water||More than 80|
|Nonionic surfactant vegetable||Less than 5|
|Soap from vegetable oil|
|Glycerol||Less than 5|
|Inhibitor of transfer of dyes|
|Preservative||Less than 0,1|
Important! DeLaMark Universal liquid laundry detergent does not contain phosphate or other phosphorus compounds, chloride, zeolites, perfume.
Цена невысокая. Аромат легкий и приятный. Одежда хорошо выстирается.
Рекомендую к покупке!
Рекомендую его всем своим друзьям и знакомым!
Отлично справляется даже с сильными загрязнениями, экономичен расход, запах практически отсутствует.
І не дарма. Потрібно зовсім небагато гелю, щоб відіпрати речі. Гель практично не пахне, не залишається на речах
- The address our office:Kazisira Malevicha, 86-P Str,
03039 Kyiv, Ukraine
- Contacts:+38 (097) 413 76 95
+38 (066) 461 92 98
+38 (063) 014 64 24
Viber: +38 (063) 014 64 24
- Working hours:Monday- Friday: 8: 00 - 18: 00. Saturday, Sunday: closed
Add the products you like to the shopping cart