White and delicate paper towels DeLaMark from recyclable materials are not inferior in quality to disposable towels from primary cellulose, and therefore they are suitable even for the most demanding housewives. At the same time the paper products of the company "De La Mark" do not harm the nature during production and completely decompose after use.
Two-layered perforated towels on a cardboard tube are made from recycled materials, so valuable wood is not wasted. Whiteness is achieved due to the action of active oxygen and technological processes, when chlorine and other harmful substances are not used. During the production of the product dyes and flavors are not used, and therefore their use will not lead to the appearance of allergic reactions. With paper towels, you can not only wipe your hands, but also use to dry fruits and vegetables, and also remove excess fat from kitchen utensils.
Carton packaging is also made of recyclable materials and completely recycled. It can be handed over to recycled paper, and a cardboard tube can be added to the compost or can be used to make a variety of beautiful and useful crafts.
To reduce the transport trace, one package contains 2 rolls of disposable paper towels.
- Whiteness is achieved through active oxygen and technological processes;
- The production did not use chlorine and titanium oxide;
- Have a perforation for the convenience of detachment;
- Do not cause irritation;
- Without dyes and flavors;
- Beautiful appearance, suitable for home, office, restaurant, hotel;
- They are produced only from recycled materials (waste paper);
- Both the paper itself and the packaging are completely biodegradable;
- Buying this product, you support the domestic manufacturer, reduce the transport footprint and improve the economy of the country.
Number per pack: 2 pcs.