DeLaMark Baby Powder phosphate-free laundry detergent was specially formulated against the highest needs to safety, because it is designed for washing the newborn baby’s clothes.
DeLaMark Baby powder laundry detergent for babies:
- Contains up to 98% biodegradable ingredients safe to baby skin. Eco-friendly laundry detergent obtained the “Living Planet” environmental certificate
- Having several types of surfactants and organic soap in its composition, it easily removes dirt from baby’s clothes;
- Rinses away properly. So it does not cause irritation of the baby’s skin
- Due to natural fragrance leaves baby’s clothes fresh, with no powder scent;
- Prevent the clothes from fading thereby keeping it last longer.
- Contains ingredients which reduce detergent’s alkalinity, therefore does not need adding fabric softeners
- Prevents limescale building-up on the heating elements of washing machine.
- Is good for both washing lothes by hand or in a washing machine.
- Has a safe package. Does not result in dust and is easy to use.
DeLaMark Baby Powder phosphate-free laundry detergent is designed for washing baby’s clothes in a machine or by hand at the temperatures from 30 to 95°С.
The average consumption per wash cycle (4-5 kg of laundry) depends on soiling degree and water hardness.
Use the following table to choose the right amount of Powder Baby laundry detergent:
Dosage for one washing cycle (4-5 kg)
|Water hardness (dH)
|Average dosage – 60 ml
Without a measuring spoon
Let’s compare the consumption of DeLaMark Baby laundry detergent with the consumption of an average commercial detergent. For one average wash cycle, you need 60 ml, or 50 g, of DeLaMark Baby laundry detergent. Thus, one package of detergent is sufficient for 20 laundry loads, or approximately 100 kg (assuming normal soiling, medium water hardness). An average commercial detergent contains 900g of detergent in one package which is sufficient for 6 laundry loads if you use 150g of detergent for one washing cycle. DeLaMark Baby laundry detergent obviously saves you money.
All raw materials used in DeLaMark Baby powder laundry detergent production undergo rigorous quality control. Its components were optimally matched to achieve the best results when washing clothes while being safe to babies and the environment:
|Soap on the natural ingredients’ base
|Oxygen bleach activator
Important! DeLaMark Baby powder laundry detergent does not contain phosphate or other phosphorus compounds, chloride, zeolites, perfume.