The concentrated Dishwasher detergent was designed by the world-class technologists to make the washed dishes absolutely clean without leaving any detergent and salt deposits residues.
Dishwasher detergent is very economical and as it has an easy-to-use packaging with a scoop.
The ingredients of Dishwasher detergent:
- Effective in removing of grease and dried food residues.
- Disinfect dishes and neutralize odors, thanks to containing active oxygen.
- Due to low foaming formula is easy to rinse away with small amount of water.
- Safe for washing baby dishes.
- Enable dishwashing under low temperatures, thereby saving energy.
- Reduce limescale building-up and corrosion of dishwasher elements.
- 98% biodegradable that makes them eco-friendly. Their safety was confirmed by the “Living Planet” environmental certificate.
Use the measuring scoop and put the required amount of concentrated powder Dishwasher detergent into the appropriate dispenser of the dishwasher. The average consumption per wash cycle depends on dish soiling degree.
Use the following table to measure the right amount of Dishwasher detergent:
Dosage for one washing cycle
|Powder dosage |
|In scoops ||In grams |
|Slight ||0,5 ||8,5 |
|Normal ||1 ||17 |
|Heavy ||1,5 ||25,5 |
|Average dosage – 20 ml or 17g |
Without a measuring spoon
Important! To enable enzymes the powder contains to activate, wash in “Eco”, “Bio” modes or chose other programs for dishwashing at low temperatures.
To ensure better quality of dishwashing consider using Dishwasher salt together with and rinsing aid for dishwashers - Cleanser for kitchen.
All raw materials used for Dishwashing detergent production undergo rigorous quality control.
The components were optimally matched to achieve the best results for using dishwasher while being safe to humans and the environment:
|Ingredient ||Content, % |
|Sodium citrate || More than 30 |
|Sodium hydrogen carbonate || From 15 to 30 |
|Sodium carbonate || From 15 to 30 |
|sodium carbonate—hydrogen peroxide || From 5 to 15 |
|Oxygen bleach activator || From 1 to 5 |
|Nonionic surfactants || To 5 |
|Antiresorbent || To 1 |
|Enzymes || From 0,1 to 1 |
Important! Dishwasher detergent does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), chloride, phosphate or other phosphorus compounds, dyes, perfume, preservatives.