DeLaMark Baby Softening Powder Laundry Detergent, a phosphate-free concentrated powder laundry detergent, was designed based on innovative technologies and safety requirements for effective and money-saving baby’s clothes washing, for posing no harm to baby’s health, as well as for saving the planet fit for children.
DeLaMark Baby Softening Powder Laundry Detergent:
- Works well with color clothes made of cotton, synthetics, as well as blended fabrics (except for wool and silk)
- The system of several water softening ingredients leaves the laundry soft without a fabric softener
- Tough on juice, fruits, berries and other stains, which are typical for little children
- Free of aggressive ingredients that may have an irritating effect on the baby’s skin
- Free of enzymes (ferments) in its composition
- Has a low foam formula and rinses out properly
- Offers effective washing at temperatures of 30° to 95°C
- Prevents limescale building-up on the heating elements of a washing machine
- No fabric softener is required, thus saving your time and money
- Practically leaves no scent on the baby’s clothes
- Has a safe package
- Not dusty and easy-to-use
- Being 98% biodegradable, it has no damaging effect on the environment. Eco-friendly laundry detergent obtained the environmental certificate “Living Planet”
The phosphate-free concentrated powder laundry detergent DeLaMark Baby Softening Powder Laundry Detergent can be used both for hand and machine-washing of baby’s clothes made of cotton, linen, synthetics, as well as blended fabrics. Do not use for wool and silk.
The consumption per average wash cycle (4-5 kg of laundry) depends on soiling degree and water hardness.
Use the table to take the right amount of DeLaMark Baby Softening Powder Laundry Detergent:
Dosage for one washing cycle (4-5 kg)
|Water hardness (dH) |
|Soft (0…7°) ||Medium (7…14°) ||Hard (14…21°) |
|Slight ||35 ml ||45 ml ||50 ml |
|Normal ||50 ml ||60 ml ||70 ml |
|Heavy ||75 ml ||90 ml ||100 ml |
|Average dosage – 60 ml |
Without a measuring spoon
For one average wash cycle, you need 60 ml, or 50 g, of DeLaMark White Softening Powder Laundry Detergent. Thereby one package of powder laundry detergent is enough for 20 of such washing cycles or up to 30 in soft water.
For one average wash cycle, you need 60 ml, or 50 g, of DeLaMark Baby Softening Powder Laundry Detergent. Thereby one package of powder laundry detergent is enough for 20 of such washing cycles or up to 30 in soft water.
|Ingredient ||Function ||Content, % |
|Sodium carbonate (soda ash) ||Creates alkalinity providing conditions for surfactants to action effectively, bonds hardness salts for better washing result ||15 to 30 |
|Cooking salt ||Creates ionic strength of solution ||15 to 30 |
|Oxygenated bleach ||Source of atomic (active) oxygen, a strong oxidizing agent that removes stains and has an antibacterial effect ||5 to 15 |
|Natural soap ||Organic surfactant having an antibacterial and antiparasitic properties ||5 to 15 |
|Chelator ||Organic compound preventing salts from depositing, thus softening water and improving the quality of washing process ||5 to 15 |
|Organic nonionic surfactants ||Improve the wettability, effect oil stains removal, provide good rinsability properties ||less than/ or 5 |
|Sodium silicate ||Creates alkalinity providing conditions for surfactants to action effectively, bonds hardness salts for better washing result, and protects washing machine from limescale build up and rusting of its metal elements. In combination with soda and citric acid it provides a buffering capacity of a washing solution (i.e. the washing solution keeps an alkalinity at a constant level throughout the washing cycle). Subsidiary anti-redeposition agent ||less than/ or 5 |
|Sodium hydrogen carbonate (baking soda) ||Provides softening effect to water. Provides better quality of washing process ||1 to 5 |
|Citric acid ||Provides stain removing, рН adjusting and limescale deposits dissolving ||1 to 5 |
|Oxygen bleach activator ||Biodegradable ingredient providing oxygen bleach activation at low temperatures. Allows lowering the temperature of washing ||1 to 5 |
|Polycarboxylates ||Organic polymer electrolytes, anti-redeposition agents preventing soil from resetting ||less than/ or 1 |
|Natural fragrance ||Safe freshness of laundry washed ||less than/ or 0.15 |
Important! DeLaMark Baby Softening Powder Laundry Detergent does not contain phosphate and other phosphorus compounds, chloride, aggressive surfactants, zeolites, perfumes and optical brightening agents.